Here is some information on development of Project Swami software and also on utilizing it in other applications.
- GitHub project summary page
- swami-devel mailing list – for users and developers of Swami.
- GitHub issue tracker
- libInstPatch (lib Instrument Patch)
Contributing to development
There are many ways to contribute to the development of Swami. Here are a few:
- Report bugs to the issue tracker if you find any.
- Help to confirm and fix bugs.
- Help out with the website.
- Contribute needed graphics or icons for the Swami GUI application.
- Field questions on the swami-devel mailing list and forums.
- Join the development team or simply contribute patches.
There are many other ways for you to contribute to the project. Feel free to post your ideas and other things you may have to offer to the swami-devel mailing list.